Wednesday 23rd March 2011- Tutor Training Day

I love having a lie in on days I could have been at college. I really wanted to be there today but as I couldn't do anything about it I thought I might as well make the most of a day off. I had a lovely long lie in, and got up to sort the house out, seems like it doesn't matter how much time you spent on housework, it always gets just as bad in a few days. I don't know how it happens, even if I sat here and didn't move for days I'm sure it'd still get messed up somehow, I blame Obikat. Lol. not really! He's too cute to blame. We did have a lovely cuddle this morning, bless him!
I don't get why tutors need training days, I said to my tutor the other day while we were on the topic, "Do you know how to do your job?" He replied, "Yeah of course I do!" So I then said what the hell do they need training for then?!
I don't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment