Monday 14th February 2011- Valentines day!

Spent the day at home today, which isn't that unusual for a Monday. what was unusual was that mi man was off work for the day with me! It was nice but he was just all ill and moaning with man flu! Fun. i got a lot sorted out though!
It being valentines day I woke him up with his card and a few pressies! I got sent to find my chocolates and flowers! Lovin It! I also got another gift later on in the day, that was cool too. I'll show you it at some point! I wonder if everyone else had such a lovely valentines day? Do message me and let me know! I've got a new blinky too. Just for Valentines, I'll remove it soon!
With a poorly soldier feeling all sorry for himself all day I couldn't really do a big dinner, he wasn't hungry, and I wanted pasta bake too! I had a bit to eat and read a few other blogs!
After we'd been watching something about Jack the Ripper we recorded he decided he wanted to eat now, so I made him a sandwich with ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, salad cream and cheese! Then wished I'd made myself one! I need to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment