Friday 25th February 2011-Another very cool day

Loving spending some quality time with my fia before she disappears off to Italy again. I am so going to miss her. She woke me up with a cup of tea this morning, that was bloody cool! We got up and watched telly to wake up a bit before I got some housework done. I did put some washing on and did the washing up. Keep him happy! We decided to get ready with some loud music to get round to my friend Teas house, I think its good that my friends get on! We had a chat about the boys, that was fun, nothing bad boys I promise!
After we got home fia treated us to a lovely chinese and we watched Despicable me again with the guinea pigs this time, (they didn't think as much of it as they did G force) under duvets on the sofa's! It was just as funny the secone time! It's bloody cool! So tired and full. Around 11ish mi man got home from a long day at work and the evening out with his friends complaining that he was hungry. So I said night to Fia as she set off to meet a special someone, and I made mi man some beans on toast, with lots of grated cheese on! Hope he liked it! We watched the last episode of Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Roads. I love it. The only one that had the balls to make the last drop was the only chick trucker driver, shes cool! All too soon it was near one in the morning and time to go to sleep! Life's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment